Monday, November 27, 2006

Thinger - Fun Thing Going Around Blogging Sites

I found this on Elika's site who found it on Trintee's site and who found it on Willow's site, who by the way has fun things on her. I am still listening to her songs on there. Anyway, I put on my MP3 and did this thing. I just happened to load it with some new finds in music today too. Mostly dance music because i just love it. So here's my Thinger....

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool..

Opening Credits: Only When I Lose Myself – Depeche Mode

Waking Up: Milkshake - Kelis

First Day At School: Insomnia - Faithless

Falling In Love: In Your Arms - Mylo

Breaking Up: Fallingstars - Starchaser

Prom: Jump – Madonna(Axwell Club Mix)

Life's Ok: Summerdaze - Sugartape

Driving: Four To The Floor - Starsailor

Flashback: Waiting – Taxi Doll

Getting Back Together: Feeling Way Too Damn Good - Nickleback

Wedding Scene: Angels Losing Sleep – Our Lady Peace

Birth of Child: Cry Baby Cry – Carlos Santana

Final Battle: Faster Kill Pussycat – Paul Oakenfold feat Brittany Murphy

Death Scene: Crazy – JD Fortune for Rockstar INXS

Funeral Song: In Love With Myself – David Guetta

End Credits: Blue On Black – Kenny Wayne Sheppard

I'm not so sure about the funeral song, but that's what came on when i hit next :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home