Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Do For New Years!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! I hope this coming year brings everyone good things. I had a different style all made up. I logged into SL after it reopened the other day. Finished up some the last few details of a long flexi style, then took it into my inventory, tried to attach it to myself to readjust and the game crashed on me. DOH. Log back in...look for the hair and it was gone. No where to be found. Extremely mad. So got back on posing stand and started the base again and ended up with a totally different hair. I hope you like. It has some flexi pieces incorporated. Come on by http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20Haven/134/204/23/?title=HAIRAPY to try it on. Sale still running until midnight Jan. 1, 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home