Tuesday, December 05, 2006

New Hair by Request


A few days back a girl IM'd in the fashion freaks group asking if someone makes custom hairs. I thought, mmm, i should try. I IM'd her privately and asked what kind of style she was looking for. She sent me a picture of Reese Witherspoon. A shoulder length curly ringlet style. I thought why not, i'll give it a try. I started and was a bit stumped at first as to how to achieve the ringlet look. Well i tried a few shapes and came up with my end result shown in photo. I merged the pictures to show the comparison. It was fun making it and a bit of a challenge. But i am happy with how it came out. Stop by HAIRAPY and grab a Reese look-a-like hair. :)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laydi, you're brilliant! I don't usually like hair without bangs but this one looks fantastic and the ringlets are soooo yummy! Great job!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home